Mom’s everywhere, life is about to get 10 times easier…
I am so excited about this announcement.
I just. Can’t. EVEN.
I first got interested in essential oils because my toddler had a health issue where the only thing our pediatrician could do was offer painkillers. But painkillers didn’t fix anything; they just masked her discomfort and made her miserable in a different way.
So I started learning more about essential oils and using them, and I was impressed with what they could do. In my research I learned about all kinds of concerns with specific oils being either “safe” or “unsafe” to use on children of a certain age, and some not at all. Then I also learned that you have to make sure the ratio of essential oil to carrier oil is safe. It was a lot just to figure out, not to mention then blending it up and keeping it on hand for when I needed it.
But this product line just changed all that, and made my life SO much easier (makes more sense why I’m super excited about this, huh?)
The Kids Line of essential oils from RMO is specifically designed for kids ages 2-12, but can, of course, be used on adults as well. They come in a 10ml roll-on bottle already diluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil at a 2% ratio of essential oil to carrier oil, which is safe for topical application to the skin. Keep them in a purse, backpack, or gym bag and they are ready to go.
So why is my life as a mom now 10 times easier? Because there are 10 new blends that I don’t have to mix up myself anymore. Blends of high-quality essential oils that are safe for kids, to help them with anything from increasing their concentration at school to supporting their immune system (school germs, need I say more?).
I’ve recapped them all for you here, to help identify what your primary needs are for your kids. And for a limited time RMO is offering a deal of BUY 3 GET the 4th one FREE. That’s a savings of $14.95!
Also, with RMO you never pay shipping in the U.S., and they have a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. What does that mean? It means you can USE the product, and if you don’t like it for any reason you can RETURN it for a FULL REFUND. They even pay for the return shipping (say whaaaaaat?).
Rocky Mountain Oils not only has great quality products at affordable prices, but they are KILLING it in the customer service and 100% satisfaction guarantee categories. They’ve become my new standard for any company I buy from online because of how high their bar is set.
And now, without further ado…
- Breathe Essential Oil Blend: Soft, sweet, woodsy scent with a hint of menthol and citrus to support the respiratory system. Relaxes the chest and opens passages, loosens mucus from occasional environmental threats.
- Suggested applications: Apply topically to areas such as the back, chest, temples, behind the ears, or bottoms of the feet.
- Bug Away Essential Oil Blend: Strong, lemony, citrus-like scent with undertones of earth and wood.
- Suggested applications: Roll onto your child’s exposed skin while outdoors to help keep bugs and mosquitos away.
- Clear Head Essential Oil Blend: Refreshing combination of herb and sweet citrus with the properties to relieve occasional mental fatigue. Also has a soothing, calming, and relaxing effect on the body and head tension.
- Suggested applications: Roll onto desired area to support tension relief, such as the back of the neck, behind the ears, and at the temples.
- Concentrate Essential Oil Blend: A soft, clean, woodsy scent with notes of sweetness. Helps your child eliminate mental distractions and sharpen their awareness so they can focus on their tasks at school or home.
- Suggested applications: Apply to desired area to easily inhale while completing concentration-needed activities, such as the inside of the wrists, temples, behind the ears, or by using a diffuser necklace or bracelet.
- Counting Sheep Essential Oil Blend: Soothing florals and creamy sweet musk best describe this dreamy blend. Designed to help minimize the feelings of everyday stress and tension to prepare the little ones body for restful sleep.
- Suggested applications: Roll on and massage gently onto the feet, legs, back, neck, or shoulders.
- Immunity Essential Oil Blend: Sweet, slightly resinous scent with floral and citrus notes designed to support and encourage a healthy immune system. Great to use at the start of each day especially during the winter months to help protect your little one from environmental threats.
- Suggested applications: Apply topically to back of the neck, chest, bottoms of feet, or to a personal diffuser necklace or bracelet.
- Muscle Soothe Essential Oil Blend: A sweet aroma with a hint of spiciness whose primary benefit lies in rejuvenating overused muscles and joints. Also supports the healing of muscle pain associated with exertion.
- Suggested applications: Roll on and massage over any affected area of soreness from playing sports or other recreational activities.
- Ouchie Essential Oil Blend: Herbaceous and sweet, with bright notes of Geranium combined with Foraha, make this blend a beautiful scent combined with properties to support healing especially on the skin. Alleviates discomfort and promotes the healing process of minor scrapes, scratches, or bruising.
- Suggested applications: Roll onto the affected area.
- Skin Balance Essential Oil Blend: Rich scent of a warm, resinous, sweet musk, and it’s my favorite scent of this product line. It will soothe skin irritations and approve the appearance of dry or flaky skin. Also great to increase skin’s ability to recover from excessive sun exposure.
- Suggested applications: Apply topically to the affected area.
- Tummy Time Essential Oil Blend: Sweet tones that remind you of black licorice (which comes from the Fennel in this blend) and is great to relieve occasional digestive discomfort and soothe a tummy ache. This blend would also be great to help relieve nausea due to motion sickness, or to provide relief of everyday digestive complaints like gas or bloating.
- Suggested applications: Apply topically to abdominal area, massaging in a clockwise motion to support natural digestive flow.
Having difficulty deciding what to get first from this helpful lineup of products? Good news– they have a bundled kit that makes it simple to support your child throughout the day, and their kits have an automatic discount built into them (um, big YAY). The Kids Daily Kit includes Immunity, Concentrate, Muscle Soothe, and Counting Sheep.
Also, I have to say how much I love their packaging… a rainbow of color pretty much demands to be collected and enjoyed.
There you have it! The RMO Kids Line is available now. Check it out!
Did you find this article helpful? Share it! 🙂